Wholesaler Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up an account?
- Go to wholesale.outwardhound.com and select “Create an Account”.
- Submit your reseller certificate.
- Once complete you will receive an email prompt to set up a password.
Special characters will not function on the website
- Only use alphanumeric characters when entering your billing/shipping address.
- Characters like “&, -, ~, etc.” will cause the site to error and now allow your order to transmit.
What if I can’t log in?
- Go to wholesale.outwardhound.com and select “Forgot Your Password?”
- Clear your history, cookies and cache on your browser and open a new window.
Can I change my order after it’s been processed?
- Once the order is processed and your card charged, you are unable to make changes.
- If you’d like to change an order you would need to contact email@example.com to have it canceled and in turn reorder.
Why can’t I check out?
- If you placed items in your cart and at least 24 hours have passed before you complete your order, items may have been sold out.
- Double check your cart to see if any items have changed to out of stock.
How will my order ship?
- All orders will be shipped via FedEx (small parcel) shipment from La Mirada, California.
- Please take into account the transit time to the store’s location.
Where is my invoice?