The Outward Hound Adventure dog harness is equipped with everything you and your dog need whether you use it for daily neighborhood walks or for hiking excursions at a national park. It's also a dog harness with pockets and a waste bag compartment! Two zippered pockets allow you to store anything from poop bags to dog treats and house keys. There is a back D-ring for when you need to secure your dog quickly, and a front chest D-ring to clip a leash to in order to discourage pulling. This dog harness features reflective material throughout to increase visibility as well as a write-in nametag for pet and owner emergency contact information. Available in multiple sizes.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAPS: Straps are adjustable to ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- 2 STORAGE POCKETS: The Boulder dog harness has two zippered pockets for hands-free treat, poop bag, or house key storage.
- DISCOURAGES PULLING: This dog harness with pockets is equipped with 2 D-rings: One on the back and one on the chest in order to discourage pulling.
- REFLECTIVE MATERIAL: The Boulder front clip dog harness contains reflective material for increased visibility and safety.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No pet accessory is indestructible. Do not leave with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace if damaged.
SAFETY & CARE: For dog use only. This harness is intended for exercising and training your dog only. It is not intended to be a restraint for your dog during travel in a vehicle. Keep out of reach of children and pets when not in use. Not for tie-out. To avoid risk of entanglement, ALWAYS supervise your dog when using this harness. Weight limit and weather conditions (especially in warmer temperatures) should be considered when using this product. Inspect regularly and immediately discontinue use and discard if any part becomes damaged or loose.