Orbee-Tuff Strobe Ball Light Up Dog Toy, Blue

more from

$16.99
This item does not qualify for wholesale pricing
SKU:
68804
UPC:
855699007126
$16.99
This item does not qualify for wholesale pricing
Orbee Tuff Strobe This durable interactive ball starts blinking when you bounce it; turning your typical game of fetch into an exciting multi-sensory experience. Once the ball is thrown and hits a firm surface a multi-colored LED light automatically start See Full Details
SKU:
68804
UPC:
855699007126
Adding to cart… The item has been added

The Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Strobe Ball is a durable and exciting fetch toy your pup won't want to stop playing with! This bright and bouncy ball comes with a battery powered LED light that starts blinking when you bounce it against a hard surface, turning your typical game of fetch into a multi-sensory experience during the day or night! Infused with mint essential oils, this bouncy dog fetch toy will also help keep your pup's teeth clean as they chew and bite. Thoughtfully made in the USA. from Orbee-Tuff TPE material that is BPA, lead, and phthalate-free so you can feel 100% at ease. Available in multiple colors.

  • DURABLE DOG FETCH TOY: The Orbee-Tuff Strobe Ball is made from durable TPE rubber that can withstand numerous vigorous play sessions by tough chewers.
  • LED LIGHTS & BOUNCY FUN: Maximize the fun with this multi-colored LED dog toy that lights up with each hard bounce. Each Strobe Ball comes with a battery life of 200 hours or over 36,000 throws! Great for all types of interactive games on land.
  • FRESHENS BREATH: Help keep your dog's breath minty fresh with this fun and tantalizing ball that's infused with natural mint oils.
  • MADE IN USA: Orbee-Tuff dog toys are thoughtfully made in the USA from materials that are BPA, lead, and phthalate-free.
  • PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.

WARNING: This product contains a button or coin cell battery. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal damage or lead to death. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed seek immediate medical attention. For dogs only. ALWAYS supervise your dog when using a toy of any kind. Inspect toys regularly for damage and remove and replace if broken, or if parts become separated, as serious injury may result. This item is not recommended for dogs that chew heavily.

Product Specifications

Product safety

WARNING: This product contains a button or coin cell battery. A swallowed button or coin cell battery can cause internal damage or lead to death. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed seek immediate medical attention. For dogs only. ALWAYS supervise your dog when using a toy of any kind. Inspect toys regularly for damage and remove and replace if broken, or if parts become separated, as serious injury may result. This item is not recommended for dogs that chew heavily.