We’re already in December, which means Santa Paws is coming to town! Time to decorate Christmas trees, bake cookies, and send greeting cards. We thought: why not do our part to sprinkle in a little pawliday cheer with some (hopefully) funny dog Christmas puns?
In case you couldn’t tell from our Star Wars Day puns post, we love animal puns and wordplay here at Outward Hound.
We hope you’ll gather ’round the Yule dog with your loved ones to share some joy this holiday season. Here are some punny dog and cat puns to get you ready to “deck the paws.”
Consider this the Christmas card you never asked for.
Christmas Pawty Playlist for Dog Lovers
Don’t forget your ugly Christmas sweater! Will you play any of these classic songs at your Christmas party?
– O Holy Tennis Ball
– Bark! The Herald Angels Sing
– (Good) Boy to the World
– All I Want for Christmas Is Mew
– I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Paws
– There’s No Place Like Bone for the Howlidays
– The Peanutbutterracker
– Grandhooman Got Run Over by a Reindeer
– Jingle Ball-Is-Life Rock
– Have a Collie Jolly Christmas
– Oh, Christmas Treat! Oh, Christmas Treat!
– Have Yourself a Meowy Little Christmas
– Derpin’ Around the Christmas Tree
Xmas Movie Night
What about these classic holiday movies?
– It’s a Woof-derful Life
– Ruff Actually
– National Lampoodle’s Christmas Vacation
– Home Alone …With Separation Anxiety
– Frosty the Yellow Snowman
– A Collie Brown Christmas
– The Santa Claws
– Fire Hydrant on 34th Street
– Bork Hard
Don’t fur-get the food and drinks
What’s on your holiday menu?
- White dew-claw
- Pawcuterie board
- Candy danes
- Green bean cat-sserole
- Peppermint bark (this one wrote itself)
Dog Christmas Puns
What is “merry pitmas” in Spanish?
What does Ebenezer Scrooge say in Charles Dickins’ classic novel, A Christmas Carol?
What does Santa call his dog?
Santa’s little yelper.
Happy Holidays from Outward Hound
It’s been a ruff couple of years. Will you sleigh the crowd with these funny Christmas dog jokes at your next holiday gathering?
Happy Holidays/Feliz Navidad/Happy Howlidays/Merry Christmas/Meowy Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your pooch!