A safe and long lasting alternative to chewing real wood sticks, Dogwood by Petstages has all the taste and texture of a natural tree branch, but will last much longer and won’t splinter and make a mess as your pup chews. With a variety of scents like the smell of real wood or a Mesquite BBQ, Dogwood combines real wood with synthetic strength, making it a tough and durable chew toy. This alternative chew toy is a treat for letting your dog work out their destructive chewing. It is equally suitable for some outdoor play time to seal that dog and owner bond. Made in the USA, Dogwood chewable wooden toys for dogs are safe, natural, and are a great way of training your dog out of destructive chewing behaviors.
- DURABLE ALTERNATIVE WOOD CHEW TOY: Petstages Mesquite Dogwood chew stick is made in the U.S.A. from a blend of natural wood fiber and safer synthetic materials to mimic the texture and taste of real wood and BBQ flavor that your dog will love.
- ENCOURAGES POSITIVE CHEW BEHAVIOR: Our Dogwood alternative dog chew toy will provide a great outlet for your teething pups and encourage a healthier outlet for dogs who need to satisfy their natural chewing urges.
- RANGE OF SIZES & FLAVORS: Find the right wooden stick chew toy for your big dog or small puppy. Available in sizes petite, small, medium, and large.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FUN: The Dogwood alternative chew toy is ideal for indoor or outdoor chewing. Available in multiple sizes to suit all dogs.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
SAFETY AND CARE: Petstages chews are non-edible and are meant for dogs only. As with any chew toy, we always recommend monitoring your dog's use and replacing after reasonable wear, no toy is indestructible. Remove if excessive consumption occurs or pieces larger than a piece of rice are chewed off. Know your dog’s chewing habits and teeth strength, your pet’s safety is your responsibility. For additional safety information, please visit our Petstages safety page to review our suggested 10 Chew Commandments.
Wipe with damp cloth and air dry